DOWNLOADING FOR ANDROID
Original App Users
If you are an existing native subscriber to our Android app, please make sure you have the latest version of our app (click here for instructions on manually updating).
With your updated app, please follow these steps to sign in:
- Click the “Settings” button at the bottom righthand corner
- Press the “Sign In” button, in orange
- With your previous credentials, sign in
- The app will recognize your credentials and allow access
New App Users
If you are not already a paying subscriber to our Android app, and would like to watch our library ad free, you may subscribe here for our universal subscription. This allows you to watch our content, ad free, across all of our streaming platforms, including your Android devices.
Once you create an account online, simply use those credentials to sign in to our app on your Android device.
Updating Your App
To make sure that you have the latest update of our app, please follow these instructions:
- Visit the “Google Play Store” from your Android Device
- Navigate to “Menu” and “My apps and games” in the menu bar
- Select our app & perform an update
- Enjoy the new experience watching Vintage Film Reborn!
We’ve recently updated all of our apps to support an universal subscription. This subscription allows customers to watch our library ad free across all of our streaming apps: iOS, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and now web.
The great news is, that if you were a previous subscriber, you automatically have access to our new universal subscription! Simply use your credentials that you created online here to login to any of our streaming apps.
If you would like a step-by-step instructional on how to purchase and download an app from the Android store, please click the button below.